You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
Select Payment Methods.
The main work area will display your currently selected payment gateway in the top panel, currently configured alternative payment methods in the next panel, followed by available credit cards, and currently configured manual payment methods in the bottom panel.
- Scroll down to the manual payment methods section at the bottom of the Payment Methods page.
- Click on the Edit button for the manual payment method that you want to edit.
The manual payment method settings are displayed.
- Click on Reporting from the menu at the left.
The reporting settings will be displayed.
- Enable banking reports and add reporting fields as required.
- Include in Banking Report when ticked, the selected payment method will appear in the banking report as manual deposits made into a bank or financial institution. Un-tick the checkbox to hide this payment method from the banking report. You may want to do this if the payment method represents a credit facility that is an unsupported or external payment gateway - such as a credit card swipe machine in your business premises.
- Reporting Fields add extra information about the payment method in the banking report. For example a location or branch identifier. Click on the Add Field button to add the required fields.
- When done, click the Save button.