You must have administrator access to use this feature
The PayPal Express alternative payment method allows your customers to complete transactions in very few steps using the PayPal checkout process on PayPal's website. Customers click Check out with PayPal and log in to their PayPal account. They confirm pre-populated shipping and payment details on a PayPal-hosted page, then return to your website to complete the remainder of the checkout process.
To add PayPal Express as an alternative payment method:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
Select Payment Methods.
The main work area will display your currently selected payment gateway in the top panel, currently configured alternative payment methods in the next panel, followed by available credit cards, and currently configured manual payment methods in the bottom panel.
- Scroll down to the Alternative Payment Methods section.
- Click Add button under the PayPal Express logo.
The PayPal Express payment gateway settings are displayed in the main work area.
- Configure the PayPal payment gateway settings.
- Paypal Account: this is the email address you used to register for your PayPal account.
- Use Unique Invoice Number: this lets you choose if you want invoice numbers to be unique for each PayPal Express transaction. Having unique invoice numbers allows multiple PayPal Express transactions for the same DecoNetwork order. If "Yes" is selected, a suffix will be appended to the invoice number for subsequent payments made to an order that has a balance remaining.
The Rename configuration area lets override the default payment method name and description. Tick the Override default checkbox and enter a new name and description in the corresponding text box.
The Limits settings let you specify minimum and maximum order amounts that this payment method can be used for.
The location settings let you limit the countries in which the payment method is available. The "Available for all countries" checkbox is ticked by default. Unticking the checkbox will cause the country checkboxes to be displayed. Untick the checkboxes of the countries you do not want the payment method to be available in.
The availability settings let you configure the stores or groups of stores where the payment method can be used.
- Availability: lets you choose if the payment method is available for orders placed via the web store and if it is available for orders placed in Business Hub orders.
- Active for Web enables the method in Web stores.
- Active for Business Hub enables the method in Business Hub.
- Global: lets you toggle the global availability of the payment method.
- This is available in all stores by default: select this option to make this payment method available in the storefront and in Business Hub for all stores.
- This is not in any store by default: select this option to hide the availability of this payment method from the storefront and from Business Hub for all stores.
- Store Group: determines which stores can access the payment type as determined by their group setting. You can see what groups have access set and edit them or click Add Rule to create a new group-based rule. The rules will either specifically include or exclude the group from access to the payment method.
- Store: sets availability on the basis of explicitly denying or allowing specific stores access to the payment type.
(D) seen after the store name indicates that the store has been deleted.
- When done, click the Save button.