The MultiSafepay payment gateway is offered by a Payment Service Provider headquartered in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
Select Payment Methods.
The main work area will display your currently selected payment gateway in the top panel, currently configured alternative payment methods in the next panel, followed by available credit cards, and currently configured manual payment methods in the bottom panel.
- Click Edit in the Current Payment Gateway panel.
The current payment gateway settings are displayed in the main work area.
- Click on the Change Payment Gateway button at the right of the breadcrumb bar.
The Select Payment Gateway page will be displayed.
- Click on the MultiSafepay tile.
The MultiSafepay payment gateway details will be displayed in a popup.
- Click on the Select MultiSafepay button to confirm your choice.
The Configure Payment Gateway page will be loaded with the configuration areas that you must complete to connect to that gateway.
- Configure the payment gateway options.
This is the account identification number that is assigned to your MultiSafepay account.
This is the MultiSafepay site identification number you will receive when you register your DecoNetwork website URL in your MultiSafepay account.
This is the MultipSafepay site security code you will receive when you register your DecoNetwork website URL in your MultiSafepay account.
To register your DecoNetwork website in your MultiSafepay account:
- Go to the MultiSafepay website and log into your MultiSafepay account.
- Go to Settings > Sites.
- Configure the settings to connect your DecoNetwork website:
- Select a category for your DecoNetwork website from the Category drop-down list.
- Enter your DecoNetwork site description in the Description field. This is the name of your site as it will appear in a transaction.
- Enter the URL of your DecoNetwork website in the Base URL field.
- In the Notification URL field, enter the URL used by MultiSafepay to notify DecoNetwork of new payments and changes to existing payments. The URL required MUST be set in the format:
- Tick the Enable PrivatePay checkbox if you want to enable anonymous payments. Ticking this checkbox will mean that MultiPay will not give you the customer's personal information. PrivatePay is only possible with non-physical products.
- Tick the Enable SecondChance tickbox if you want a payment link to be automatically emailed to your customer. This email will give the customer a second chance to complete the transaction if they left your shop without completing a purchase.
- Click Save.
The Site ID and Site Code will be generated at this point.
This field allows you to set whether the payment gateway is live or in testing mode. If you choose Testing mode, you can test purchases using the gateway without credit cards getting billed.
Payment Method Name
This is the name of this payment method as it will appear on your DecoNetwork website. You can leave this field blank to use the default name which is "Multiple payment options available through MultiSafepay".
- When done, click the Save button.