PayPal Payments Pro is a paid payment gateway service provided by PayPal (to US customers only). With PayPal Website Payments Pro US, you can accept credit card and debit card transactions directly on your website.
You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
Select Payment Methods.
The main work area will display your currently selected payment gateway in the top panel, currently configured alternative payment methods in the next panel, followed by available credit cards, and currently configured manual payment methods in the bottom panel.
- Click Edit in the Current Payment Gateway panel.
The current payment gateway settings are displayed in the main work area.
- Click on the Change Payment Gateway button at the right of the breadcrumb bar.
The Select Payment Gateway page will be displayed.
- Click on the PayPal Payments Pro tile.
The PayPal Payments Pro payment gateway details will be displayed in a popup.
- Click on the Select PayPal Payments Pro button to confirm your choice.
The Configure Payment Gateway page will be loaded with the configuration areas that you must complete to connect to that gateway.
- Configure the payment gateway options.
This field allows you to choose when funds are captured:
- Capture funds at the time sale/payment is made: when this option is selected, funds will be captured when buyers confirm the order, i.e. money will be collected at the time of sale.
- Only authorize funds at the time sale/payment is made, capture funds at the time the order is completed/marked shipped: when this option is selected, authorization is granted at the time of sale, but funds will only be captured when the order is shipped.
Use Unique Invoice Number
This field allows you to ensure Invoice numbers are unique by appending a suffix to the invoice number in the case where multiple payments are made for an order.
- When done, click the Save button.