The Opayo payment gateway (Formerly known as SagePay), provided by the UK company, Evalon, services small to medium-sized enterprises in the UK and Europe.
You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
Select Payment Methods.
The main work area will display your currently selected payment gateway in the top panel, currently configured alternative payment methods in the next panel, followed by available credit cards, and currently configured manual payment methods in the bottom panel.
- Click Edit in the Current Payment Gateway panel.
The current payment gateway settings are displayed in the main work area.
- Click on the Change Payment Gateway button at the right of the breadcrumb bar.
The Select Payment Gateway page will be displayed.
- Click on the Opayo tile.
The Opayo payment gateway details will be displayed in a popup.
- Click on the Select Opayo button to confirm your choice.
The Configure Payment Gateway page will be loaded with the configuration areas that you must complete to connect to that gateway.
- Configure the payment gateway options.
- When setting up your account, you will need to add the IP address of the DecoNetwork servers to your Opayo account. The current IP address is 18.104.22.168 and subnet mask 255.255.255.255.
- Opayo Guide on Adding IP to your account: https://www.elavon.co.uk/resource-center/help-with-your-solutions/opayo/myopayo/settings.html
- DecoNetwork uses the 'Direct' processing service type.
This is the name chosen by you on the Opayo online application form or assigned to you by Opayo when you create your account.
This field allows you to set whether the payment gateway is live or in testing mode. If you choose Testing mode, you can test purchases using the gateway without credit cards getting billed.
Is SagePay account setup to allow Mail-Order/Telephone-Order payments?
Select "Yes" if your Opayo account allows you to process mail order and telephone order (MOTO) transactions. The ability to process MOTO transactions means that you or your staff can enter card details for the transaction on behalf of your customer. When this option is set to "Yes", payments made via Business Hub are able to bypass 3D Secure authorization.
Your Opayo account needs to be configured as a type M account before you can select "Yes" for this option. If your account is not a type M account and you select "Yes", payment attempts in Business Hub will fail.
Check the Opayo help documentation for information on confguring your Opayo account type.
This setting lets you customize the level of AVS and CV2 security checks and rule-set that you have configured for transactions processed through your account. This is useful when you have established trusted customer contact and you wish to override the default security checks.
AVS is an Address Verification System that uses the address details that are provided by your customer to verify that the address is registered to the card being used.
CV2 is a three-digit number printed on the back of the credit card and is used to validate that the customer has possession of the card and that the credit card number is legitimate.
- If AVS/CV2 enabled then check them. If rules apply, use rules.: if you have enabled AVS and/or CV2 checks, they will be carried out; If you have set up transaction processing rules, they will be applied if this option is selected.
- Force AVS/CV2 checks even if not enabled for the account. If rules apply, use rules.: this option will force AVS/CV2 checks to be carried out even if they have not been enabled for your account and if you have set up transaction processing rules, they will be applied.
- Force NO AVS/CV2 checks even if enabled on account.: this option will prevent AVS/CV2 checks to be carried out even if they have been enabled for your account.
- Force AVS/CV2 checks even if not enabled for the account but DON’T apply any rules.:
- this option will force AVS/CV2 checks to be carried out even if they have not been enabled for your account and if you have set up transaction processing rules, they will not be applied.
This field allows you to choose when funds are captured:
- Capture funds at the time sale/payment is made: when this option is selected, funds will be captured when buyers confirm the order, i.e. money will be collected at the time of sale.
- Only authorize funds at the time sale/payment is made, capture funds at the time the order is completed/marked shipped: when this option is selected, authorization is granted at the time of sale, but funds will only be captured when the order is shipped.
Network Access IP
Opayo limits the IP addresses that are allowed to use your account. This setting was implemented to handle the situation where you have already configured the Opayo payment gateway in your DecoNetwork account and we change the address of our servers. This allows you to swap over to the new IP address by selecting "Current". Make sure you add the current IP address (22.214.171.124) to your Opayo account before you set the Network Access IP to "Current".
This is the description of the goods purchased as it will appear in a transaction. The variable, [SITE], will display the domain name of your site and the variable, [ORDER_NUMBER] will display the number of the order in the transaction description.
You can use [SITE_NAME] in place of [SITE]. [SITE_NAME] displays the site name as specified in the Website Pages Editor. This variable is useful if your site URL is particularly long a exceeds the length limit of the Transaction Description field.
- When done, click the Save button.