You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Shipping.
Select Shipping Methods.
A list of your configured shipping methods will appear in a list.
- Click on the Edit button beside the shipping method you want to change.
The shipping method configuration page will be displayed.
- Click on the Shipping Locations tab.
- Configure the available locations for the shipping method as required.
- International shipping only specifies the shipping method is for deliveries to international addresses only.
- Domestic shipping only specifies the shipping method is for deliveries to domestic addresses only.
When this option is selected, the Location Filter setting will be available, allowing you to configure the locations to which the shipping method will apply.
- Zip code filter: enter the zip/postcodes of the locations where you want the shipping method to be applicable. You can specify multiple locations by entering individual zip/postcodes, separated with a comma. You can also specify a set of locations that the shipping method will apply to by entering a zip/postcode range, e.g. 6000-7000.
- Delivers to all states/counties (or countries) lets you decide, for the given shipping method, which states or countries the shipping method delivers to.
- Exclude own country (only available for custom international shipping only method) lets you exclude your own country as a delivery destination from the shipping method.
- When done, click the Save button.