UPS integration is not available for V8.606 signups and beyond as their current API is not compatible. Existing connections will continue to work as usual.
You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Shipping.
- Select Shipping Methods.
A list of your configured shipping methods will appear in a list.
- Click the Manage Live Shipping Carriers button.
The Live Shipping Carriers page is displayed with a list of your currently added live shipping carriers.
- Click on the button.
The Add Live Shipping Carrier page is displayed showing the available live shipping carriers for your region.
- Click on the UPS tile.
- Click the Connect UPS button in the Details popup.
The Edit Live Shipping Carrier Credentials page is displayed.
- Enter your credentials and account details for your UPS account.
You need to first sign up for an account with UPS and request integration credentials before attempting to connect.
- Click on Test settings to test the connection.
A popup will be displayed to notify you if the connection was successful or not.
- Click Save.
You will be returned to the Live Shipping Carriers page with UPS added to the list of your currently added live shipping carriers.
- Click on the Choose Methods button for UPS.
The Edit Live Shipping Carrier Methods page is displayed.
- Tick the checkbox for each of the UPS shipping methods that you want to enable.
- When done, click the Save button.