Shipping Price Levels are different price breakdowns for specific product types. You can choose whether a shipping method will use a single price level or price per shipping level.
You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Shipping.
Select Shipping Methods.
A list of your configured shipping methods will appear in a list.
- Click on the Edit button beside the custom shipping method you want to edit.
The shipping method configuration page will be displayed.
- Click on the Price Breakdowns tab.
The Price Breakdowns settings will be displayed.
- Select the Per shipping price level option.
Note, the Grouping settings will only be available if you have shipping price levels set up. See the Shipping Price Levels help article for instructions on how to configure shipping price levels.
Price settings for each of the shipping price levels you have defined will appear below the Default Price Level section.
- Configure the pricing for each shipping price level.
- Handling Fee is a base fee added to the total charge.
- Calculation Method sets the price of the shipping price level to be determined by either the number of articles to ship (quantity), by weight, or by the value of goods shipped.
- Price per item when ticked, lets you set the price breakdown to be per item, otherwise, it is for all items in the shipment.
- Add Breakdown lets you add price breakdowns for incrementally larger shipments, i.e., for shipments of between 1-5 items, the charge is x, for 6-10 items the charge is y, and for 11 or more items the charge is z.
- When done, click the Save button.