You can link the menu for a custom page to an external page or website. The page from the external site will be embedded in the menu, making it appear as if it were part of your site.
You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites.
- Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Select Edit Website, then Website Pages.
The Website Editor will load in the Admin area.
- Click on the Advanced Settings link in the Page Settings Bar.
The Page Settings popup is displayed.
- Select Embed External Website from the Page Status dropdown list.
The Embed External Website settings will be displayed.
- Enter the URL for the external site or page that you want to link the menu item to in the External Site URL field.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.