The Shipping Price Levels feature lets you configure different price breakdowns for specific product types for each of your shipping methods. For example, apparel may use a different shipping price level from mugs. To configure different price breakdown levels, you must first define the price level categories for each of the product types that will have different shipping price levels. You can create an unlimited number of price levels to suit your shipping structures.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- You must have the Shipping Price Levels app enabled
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Shipping.
Select Shipping price levels.
The Shipping Price Levels page is displayed.
- Click on the Add Shipping Price Level button.
The Shipping Price Level Details configuration page is displayed allowing you to define a product type.
- Enter a Name for the shipping price level, e.g. Apparel.
- Optionally tick the checkboxes as required to enable the available shipping container types:
- Package: satchels, boxes, cartons, or any other non-letter enclosure.
- Envelope: a flat (usually paper) container used to enclose a letter or document.
- Click Save.