You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- If you are the Fulfillment Center, browse to Admin > Websites.
Select Manage for the website you want to configure.
- Select Edit Website, then Website Pages.
The Website Editor will load in the Admin area.
- Click on the PAGES button in the Website Editor Toolbar.
- Click on the Products page tab.
- Mouse over the Blank Product Listing Widget on the page.
The widget's controls will be displayed.
- Click on the down arrow beside the Blank Product Listing Widget icon.
- Choose the Blank Product Listing Settings item from the drop-down menu.
The Blank Product Listing popup will be displayed.
- Click on the Design tab.
- Select "Don't Show" from the Add to Cart Button dropdown list.
- Click OK to apply the changes.
- Click on the Save button and then click on the Publish button at the right of the Page Settings Bar.