- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Account Terms apply only to quotes and orders manually entered in Business Hub. Orders submitted through webstores use "Full Payment Required" terms regardless of default terms or terms set on a specific customer account.
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Customer Settings.
- Select Account Terms.
The main work area of the Account Terms screen shows you a list of existing account terms.
- Click on the New Account Terms button.
The New Account Terms page is displayed.
- Configure the account terms.
- Default tick this checkbox to set these terms to be used if the customer is an account holder, but does not have a specific set of terms selected in their account settings. If no terms are set as default, no terms will be assigned upon the creation of a quote or order.
- Name - Enter a name for the account terms. The name should be a basic description of the payment terms. E.g. 25% deposit, Net 30 days.
- Default Deposit lets you set the deposit percentage required for the order to proceed.
- Type defines the cycle of the terms with respect to when payment is due.
- Days From Invoice requires payment in days due from the day the invoice is sent to the customer.
- Days From Statement is how many days the terms apply from the issuing of the account statement.
Days From Statement may take a significant amount of time to elapse if statements are issued infrequently. Use with caution!
- Days due lets you define how long the terms run for from the commencement date as set in the Type box.
- Description is a free text field that lets you describe how the terms work along with any other notes regarding the use of the terms you have set.
- When done, click Save.
Terms may be assigned to a customer in Business Hub, or assigned to a specific order or quote during creation in Business Hub.
Above: Customer account details showing where to set Terms for the account in Business Hub.
Above: Terms and Conditions being set during the creation of an order.