- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Orders.
- Click View to load the order for which you want to change the account terms.
You can also click anywhere within a row to load the quote or order, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
- Click on Edit Order.
- Click on the Terms and Conditions field and select new terms from the dropdown list.
- Click on Save & Email Order to save the order and email it to your customer for approval.
You can choose to apply other actions to the order:
- Save as Draft: If it is currently in draft and still incomplete, you can re-save your quote as a draft and update it later.
- Cancel Edits: Reverts the order to the condition it was in before the changes were made.
- Save Order: If you do not want to send the order to the customer just yet, just click Save Order. Once saved, you will have the option to send the order to the customer at a later time.