There are several reasons why your products might not be showing in your store. If your products are not showing, here are some tips to troubleshoot the problem:
- Check your product configurations: if there are errors in your product configuration such as incomplete setup (e.g. no pricing specified) or if the product has been marked as inactive, it will not show in the storefront. Go to Admin > Products. Check for inactive products or products with errors. Inactive products and products with errors are highlighted in gray in the products list. Fix any errors and make sure the Active checkbox in the General tab is ticked.
- Check your out-of-stock behavior setting: Go to Admin > Products > Inventory Settings. If you have set the behavior when out of stock to "Do not allow adding to cart (check both on-hand and supplier inventory)", the system will check both on-hand and supplier inventory to determine whether or not the product will be included in the listing/can be purchased. If a blank product has no supplier inventory, the decorated products will also be filtered out.
- Check your Availability settings: if your products are showing in particular stores and not others, it could be that they have been configured to only be available in certain stores in the availability settings. Go to Admin > Products >Manage > Edit Product and select the Availability tab to check the availability settings.
- Check the decoration processes set for the product: If your products are not showing up in the select blank products screen when applying a decoration, it could be because the decoration process has not been enabled for the product group to which the product has been assigned. Go to Admin > Products > Product Groups and select the Edit button to check the decoration processes enabled for the product group.
- Check your Product Group settings: Check the product group settings for the products in question. The products could be not showing if the product group is marked as inactive and/or if the Availability settings restrict the availability of products in certain stores. Go to Admin > Products > Product Groups and select the Edit button to check the Active status and the availability settings for the product group.
- Check your Blank Product Display setting: Go to Admin > Products > Blank Product Display. If the All Blank Product Purchase setting is set to "No", blank products will not show in your store.