There a several reasons the prices in your store appear to be incorrect. If your prices are not what you expect, here are some tips to troubleshoot the problem:
- Understand how price rounding works in DecoNetwork and check your price rounding settings: If you are noticing that your prices are off by a few cents/pennies/sen, it could be due to price rounding. See the help article, How does price rounding work in DecoNetwork?. It could also be due to your price rounding settings. The price rounding setting sets the minimum number of cents used when price calculations are made. You can also choose to drop the price to .99. Turning on the Drop to .99 option will reduce the price from the next highest round price to 99 cents. In your store settings, go to Price Settings and check the Price rounding settings.
- Update your supplier catalogs: If you have not updated your supplier products, your cost prices may be outdated. Update your supplier products to ensure the cost prices of your products reflect the latest prices set by the supplier. Go to Admin > Products > Select Catalog and save the page to update the catalogs.
- Check the taxes applied to your products: You can set product taxes at three levels - at the global level (system defaults), at the product group level (product groups), and at the individual product level. All products will initially have system tax settings automatically applied. Product Groups represent groups of product types. Each product is assigned to a product group, which initially adopts the system's default tax settings. Check the taxes for the products in question at each of the configuration levels to see if they are set up as you require.
- Check your blank product display settings: Your blank product display settings allow you to configure a number of pricing display options. You can choose to display prices for the blank product only, for products decorated with the available decoration processes only, or both the blank product price and additional decoration price for each available decoration process. Go to Admin > Products > Blank Product Display and configure the Pricing display options.
- Check your decoration price table configurations: Prices will differ for order quantities if you have configured your decoration processes to use price tables that vary the prices by the quantity ordered. Go to Admin > Products > Decoration Pricing and check whether "Price Table" is selected for the pricing method. (See the Decoration Pricing help article and the decoration-specific price table help articles for more information).
- Check your commission rate: All stores in an affiliate system will automatically adopt the global standard commission rate by default. However, this can be overridden at the store level. Check the commission rate for the store to see if it matches your global setting. In your store settings, go to Administration > Store Commission Settings and check the specified commission rate.