You can configure taxes that only apply to orders that will be delivered to particular locations. This article gives instructions for adding a zip/post code(s) filter that will limit a tax rate to the locations specified.
- You must have Administrator permission to use this feature.
To add a zip code(s) filter to a tax rate:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Taxes.
Select Current Taxes.
The Current Taxes page is displayed.
- Click Edit beside the tax you want to edit.
- Scroll to the Location Filter section.
- Configure the Location Filter to limit this tax rate to particular locations.
Specify the zip codes for the locations where this tax rate will be applied in the Zip code filter field.
You can specify a single zip code or multiple zip codes, including zip code ranges.
Specify the zip codes in a comma-separated list with no spaces, e.g. 5877,6000-7000,8776,5666,7333-99999
- Click Save.