You can configure taxes to apply to orders made outside of your company's state of operation if your company delivers interstate.
- You must have Administrator permission to use this feature.
To configure a tax rate to apply outside of your company's state:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Taxes.
Select Current Taxes.
The Current Taxes page is displayed.
- Click Edit beside the tax you want to configure.
- Scroll to the Tax Locations section.
- Untick the Only applied when delivering within state (not interstate) checkbox.
The Applies to all states checkbox will become visible.
If the Applies to all states checkbox is ticked, the tax will be applied to all states within your country of operation if the This is a domestic tax checkbox is ticked or to all states within the country selected in the country drop-down box if the This is a domestic tax checkbox is unticked.
If the Applies to all states checkbox is un-ticked, you will be able to set the states to which the tax will apply.
- Click Save.