Tax Groups are useful for configuring taxes for areas where multiple taxes need to be collected. Once you have defined a tax group you can assign individual tax rates to the group. Click here for information about how to configure individual tax rates.
- You must have Administrator permission to use this feature.
To add a tax group:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Taxes.
Select Tax Groups.
The main work area lists your presently configured tax groups.
- Click Add Tax Group to define a new tax group.
The Add Tax Group screen is displayed.
- Enter a Name for the tax group.
- Click Save.
You can now assign taxes to this tax group by editing a current tax and choosing this tax group in the Tax details section. For instructions, see the article, Edit an existing tax rate.