The Admin > Taxes > Tax Settings page is where you set which additional products and services the taxes you have defined will be applied to.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Tax Settings:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Taxes.
Select Tax Settings.
The tax settings are displayed in the main work area.
- Tick the checkboxes of the fees that taxes should be applied to in the General Settings.
Click on the Default Taxes link to set which taxes are applicable for a particular item. The link will only be available if the item's checkbox is ticked.
The Select taxes to apply popup is displayed.
Select an option by clicking on its radio button:
- Apply default taxes: select this option if you want the product/service to use all system taxes as configured under Admin > Settings > Taxes > Current Taxes.
- Specify taxes: select this option if you want to disable specific taxes for the product/service.
- When done configuring, click Save.