This article instructs you on how to change the deposit requirements for a payment account term.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Account Terms apply only to quotes and orders manually entered in Business Hub. Orders submitted through webstores use "Full Payment Required" terms regardless of default terms or terms set on a specific customer account.
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Customer Settings.
- Select Account Terms.
The main work area of the Account Terms screen shows you a list of existing account terms.
- Click on the Edit button beside the account term you want to change.
The Edit Account Terms page is displayed.
- Enter a new amount in the Default deposit field.
This is the minimum amount that must be paid in order for the order to proceed.
- Click Save.