Account statements are periodic summaries of all transactions with a customer that occurred over a period of time. Account statements show the net remaining balance at the end of the given time period.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To enable account statements:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click Customer Settings.
- Click Account Statements.
The Account Statements screen is displayed in the main work area.
- Tick the Enable account statements checkbox.
When enabled account statements will be generated monthly and sent to your customers. You will also be able to generate on-demand statements in Business Hub.
Additional options become available when this checkbox is ticked.
- Include Late Payments will include an overdue message in the statement if payment for an order was received after the due date.
- Include Invoices not overdue include outstanding money owing for orders that are not overdue. By default, only overdue invoices are included in an account statement.
- Overdue messages let you specify messages that are sent to the account holder once payment has not been received following the lapsing of payment terms. You have the option of setting up messages for payments overdue by set terms, as well as 30, 60, and 90 days overdue.
- When done, click Save.