This article instructs you on how to set what invoice type to include in account statements.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To set invoice types to include in account statements:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click Customer Settings.
- Click Account Statements.
The Account Statements screen is displayed in the main work area.
- Tick/untick the Include invoices not overdue checkbox as required.
If the checkbox is ticked, a statement will include outstanding money owing for orders that are not overdue. If unticked, only overdue invoices are included in the account statement.
- When done, click Save.