This article instructs you on how to change the overdue messages for account statements.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To change overdue messages for account statements:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click Customer Settings.
- Click Account Statements.
The Account Statements screen is displayed in the main work area.
- Enter new messages in the Overdue message fields.
These messages are sent to the account holder once payment has not been received following the lapsing of payment terms. You have the option of setting up messages for payments overdue by set terms, as well as 30, 60, and 90 days overdue.
- When done, click Save.