This article provides instructions on how to set up your DecoNetwork system to send an automated order shipped notification via SMS to your customers when their order is shipped.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature.
- You must have a Clickatell account with an SMS API Integration set up and credits purchased from Clickatell. (See the Clickatell SMS Integration article for instructions on setting up a Clickatell API Integration)
- You must have Clickatell SMS enabled. (See the Configure Clickatell SMS article for instructions on setting up a Clickatell API Integration)
To send an order shipped SMS notification:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Customer Settings > SMS Notifications.
The SMS Notifications page will be displayed.
- Tick the Order Shipped SMS checkbox.
- Enter a personalized message for the order shipped SMS in the text box below the Order Shipped SMS checkbox.
You can use the following placeholder values in your SMS notification messages to show details of the order:
- [SITE]: the URL of the website the order comes from
- [SITE_NAME]: the name of the website the order comes from
- [ORDER_NUMBER]: the order number
- Click Save.
You can test the message by clicking on the Send test sms to... button at the bottom of the page. A test message will be sent to the phone number provided in your DecoNetwork account details.
Make sure this number is configured in an international format.