You can create custom order shipped notification email templates to send shipping notification emails to the customer when their orders have been shipped.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- To edit HTML templates, an understanding and knowledge of HTML is required
- The Email and order templates app must be enabled to use this feature if you are on the Standard plan
- The Email and order templates app must be enabled if you are on the Standard plan and want to customize the templates
To add a new order shipped notification email template
- Log into your DecoNetwork website and click Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click Email and Order Templates.
- Click Email Templates to display the list of templates for the automated emails that are sent to customers.
- Scroll down to the Business Hub Quote & Order Emails section.
- These templates are used when Business Hub orders and quotes are created, produced, shipped, and canceled in DecoNetwork.
- These templates are not activated for online store orders.
- Only the Order-shipped email template can be set on a per-shipping method basis. The other templates show "Used With Shipping Method" as "N/A".
- Click on the New Shipped Email button.
The Create Email Template: Order Shipped Email page is displayed.
- Configure the template as desired.
You can toggle the email on and off by ticking/un-unticking the Active checkbox. The cc and bcc fields allow you to specify email addresses that the email should be sent to.
You can edit the marketing message that will be included in the content of the email. You can edit the message for both the plain text and the HTML versions of the email. Untick the Use Default checkbox to modify the default message.
This section shows the code for the default template.
Note, if you are on the Standard plan or lower, you must enable the Email and Template app in order for the Customize Template feature to be enabled.
This section allows you to edit the template. You can edit the subject, the HTML version, and the plain text version of the email. Tick the Override default template checkbox to modify the default template.
This setting is only available for the Default Order Email Template and the Default Order Shipped Email Template. It allows you to choose which shipping method(s) that this email template will be available for.
- Click Save.