This article shows you how to set the active status for an email template. Setting the "Active" status to ON will send an automated email when the conditions are met. Setting the "Active" status to OFF will prevent automated emails from being sent.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- The Email and order templates app must be enabled to use this feature if you are on the Standard plan
To set active status for an email template
- Log into your DecoNetwork website and click Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click Email and Order Templates.
- Click Email Templates to display the list of templates for the automated emails that are sent to customers.
- Click Edit beside the template you want to modify.
- Tick/un-tick the Active checkbox to turn the email on/off.
- Click Save.