Marketing messages are included in the content of each email template to promote your business. DecoNetwork gives you the flexibility to edit the message to drive your marketing efforts. This article shows you how to override the default marketing message for an email template. Personalize the message to entice your customers to do more business with you.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- The Email and order templates app must be enabled to use this feature if you are on the Standard plan
To override the default marketing message for an email template
- Log into your DecoNetwork website and click Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click Email and Order Templates.
- Click Email Templates to display the list of templates for the automated emails that are sent to customers.
- Click Edit beside the template you want to modify.
The Edit Email Template page is displayed.
- Select Marketing Message from the menu at the left.
- Un-tick the Use default checkbox to modify the default message.
You can edit the message for both the plain text and the HTML versions of the email.
- Click Save.