This article shows you how to set the information to display on shipping labels.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- The Email and order templates app must be enabled to use this feature if you are on the Standard plan
To set what information to display on shipping labels
- Log into your DecoNetwork website and click Admin.
- Click Settings.
- Click Email and Order Templates.
- Click Order Templates to display the list of order templates.
The Order Templates page is displayed.
- Click Edit beside the Shipping Label template.
The Edit Shipping Label Template page is displayed.
- Select Settings from the menu at the left.
The Settings screen is loaded in the main work area.
- Configure the Display options as required.
The display options let you select what to show on the shipping label:
- Order number: shows the order number
- Contact Name: shows the name of the contact who placed the order
- Ship via: shows the shipping method
- Total items: shows the total number of items in the order
- Total weight: shows the order's total weight
- Number of boxes / parcels: shows the total number of boxes or parcels for the order
- Click Save.