You can set a company logo that appears on PDF order printouts and emails that are sent to your customers. Including your company logo in all your correspondence builds trust in your company by validating your professionalism and promoting brand recognition. This logo will appear on the correspondence from affiliate stores if you do not allow them to upload their own logo.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To set your company print logo:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click Email & Order Templates, then Correspondence Settings.
The Corresponding Settings screen is displayed in the work area.
- Click the Select Image link under the Logo container.
The browser File Upload dialog will load.
- Select and open the logo file you want to use.
The logo image file should be JPG or GIF format and sized to a maximum of 100px x 100px.
- Click Save.