Rather than your own logo, you can allow your affiliate stores to set a company logo that appears on PDF order printouts and emails that are sent to customers. Allowing your affiliate stores to include their company logo in all correspondence related to sales from their stores lets them promote their own independent brand and establish themselves as a reputable business. Doing this will positively impact your revenue if your affiliates are strongly active in their marketing efforts.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To allow affiliate stores to upload their own company print logo:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click Email & Order Templates, then Correspondence Settings.
The Corresponding Settings screen is displayed in the work area.
- Tick the Allow stores to upload their own logo checkbox
- Click Save.