When you create a gift certificate it is valid for the number of months that you specify from the day the certificate is created. You can change the expiration date for a gift certificate to restrict its validity period. The expiration date is the date on which a gift certificate becomes void. This article instructs you on how to change the expiry date of a gift certificate.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To change the expiry date of a gift certificate:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Marketing > Gift Certificates.
Select Gift Certificates.
- Click on the Edit button beside the gift certificate you want to edit.
The Update Certificate page is displayed in the main work area.
- Click on the calendar icon beside the Valid to field and choose an expiry date from the date picker.
- Click Save.