You can configure rush order options that expedite and push an order into and through your production process in a faster-than-normal turnaround. Rush order production can be selected in Business Hub for orders and quotes, or selected as a checkout option for web store customers. You can configure your rush order options to be limited to certain stores. This article shows you how.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To remove rush order fee from an affiliate store:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Select Rush Order Fees.
The main work area displays the list of already configured rush order fees.
- Click Edit beside the rush order fee you want to remove from a store.
Click on the Store availability inner menu item.
The Store Availability settings are displayed in the work area.
Note that these settings apply to storefronts only. This means that staff members can still use any rush order fee in Business Hub.
- Scroll down to the Store section.
- Click on the Add Rule button.
The Select Stores popup will be displayed.
If the store you are after is not immediately visible in the Stores list, you can use the search fields to find it.
- Tick the checkbox of the store you want to remove the rush order fee from.
- Click on the Add Selected Store button.
The selected store will be added to the rules list.
- Select the Deny radio button for the store you have just added.
- Click Save.