Depending on the tax regulations in your region, you may not be required to collect tax on extra charges. Deconetwork gives you the option to apply tax to or omit tax from the extra charges that you have defined. This article shows you how to omit tax from an extra charge.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To omit tax From an extra charge:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Select Extra Charges.
The main work area displays all presently configured additional fees.
- Click Edit beside the extra charge you want taxes to be applied to.
The extra charge configuration screen will be displayed in the work area.
- Untick the Apply tax to extra charge checkbox.
- Click Save.
The taxes that apply to an order will not be applied to the extra charge.