When a visitor to your website uploads an artwork in the Online Designer, a Copyright Confirmation popup will be displayed prompting the user to confirm that they have the right to use the artwork. The copyright message forms part of the terms and conditions of your website and protects you against liability if a user attempts to use copyrighted material. You can edit the wording of this message. This article shows you how.
To edit the artwork copyright message:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click on Commercial Terms.
The list of Commercial Terms is displayed in the Work Area.
- Scroll down to the Online Designer Help & Information section.
- Click Edit beside Copyright Permission (popup).
The Edit page for the copyright permission message is displayed in the Work Area.
- Tick the Override default content checkbox.
- Edit the copyright permission message as required.
- Title: lets you change the title of the copyright permission message.
- Override default content: enables the copyright permission message to be edited.
- Content Editor: lets you edit the content of the copyright permission message.
- Click Save when done.