Your DecoNetwork websites come complete with terms and conditions that establish the legal relationship between your business and the customer. The terms and conditions include disclaimers and notices that inform your customers of the limitations of the website. They act as contracts that protect your business and limit liability for your company.
The Returns Policy is one such commercial term that DecoNetwork provides a standard version of. A return policy states the rules by which the process of managing returns is handled. You can edit it to match your own business practices. Having a good return policy in place gives customers a feeling of security and makes them more willing to buy from you.
To edit the Returns Policy:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click on Commercial Terms.
The list of Commercial Terms is displayed in the Work Area.
- Click Edit beside the Returns Policy commercial terms.
The Edit page for the returns policy is displayed in the Work Area.
- Edit the returns policy as required.
- Title: lets you change the title of the returns policy.
- Override default content: Tick this checkbox to enable the returns policy to be edited.
- Make page visible: Tick this checkbox to make the returns policy available on your website.
- Content Editor: lets you edit the content of the returns policy.
- Click Save when done.