Your DecoNetwork websites come complete with terms and conditions that establish
the legal relationship between your business and the customer. Information about how to use the Online Designer forms part of the Commercial Terms. You can edit this information as you like.
To edit the Online Designer Help content:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings.
- Click on Commercial Terms.
The list of Commercial Terms is displayed in the Work Area.
- Scroll down to the Online Designer Help & Information section.
- Click Edit beside Online Designer Help.
The Edit page for the Online Designer Help is displayed in the work area.
- Make sure the Override default content checkbox is ticked.
- Edit the Online Designer help content as required.
- Title: lets you change the title of the Online Designer help.
- Override default content: enables theOnline Designer help to be edited.
- Content Editor: lets you edit the content of the Online Designer help.
- Click Save when done.