This guide will walk you through the steps to enable a company as an account holder and set a credit limit on their account, allowing customers from the company to submit orders on credit without immediate payment. Follow these instructions to provide flexible payment options to your valued corporate customers.
- You must have Administrator and/or Sales Manager permission to use this feature.
Set a company as an account holder and set a credit limit
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Companies.
- Click view to open a company account you want to edit.
You can also click anywhere within a company's row to load it.
- Click on Edit Account Details next to the Account Details section heading.
The Edit Account Details popup will be displayed.
- Tick the Company Is Account Holder checkbox to set pre-defined account terms of payment for the company. When the checkbox is ticked the following settings will be available:
- Default Terms: lets you select the payment terms that will be applied to the company for all web store orders (when paying on account). The terms define how and when the company is expected to pay for their purchases.
- Max. outstanding balance allowed online: lets you specify the maximum outstanding balance the company can have whilst placing web store orders. This does not affect Business Hub orders as it is assumed the operator creating the order through Business Hub can manage the maximum outstanding amount manually.
- Select a default term from the Default Terms dropdown list.
You can define a new account term if the existing terms are not suitable. Account terms are defined via Admin > Settings > Customer Settings > Account Terms.
When creating an order through Business Hub, the operator can override these terms as they need to.
- Enter the desired credit amount in the Max. outstanding balance allowed online field.
This is the amount the company can use to place orders without immediate payment.
- Click okay.