Team Members are your staff that carry out operational duties within DecoNetwork. Each team member is given a unique login to DecoNetwork, and that login gives them access to the system in accordance with their assigned role. The Team Member page lets you add or delete users, and assign them roles.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To configure your Team Members:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Account.
- Select Team Members.
You are presented with a list of your existing team members with their details including username and assigned roles. At the bottom of your list of members is the status of your present allotment of accounts, which varies depending on your plan.
- Configure your Team Member list.
- New Team Member creates a new team member.
- Show/Hide Deleted Team Members toggles the display of deleted team members.
- Clicking Edit will let you modify an existing team member.
- Delete removes the team member.
- Event Log displays an audit log of actions within DecoNetwork that the team member has taken. This is a record of the action and when it occurred.
When adding a New Team Member you will have the following options to set:
- Replace: lets you upload a profile image used for the team member's account as seen in the top bar and elsewhere.
- Remove: lets you remove the profile image.
- Name: lets you enter the team member's first name.
- Last name: lets you enter the team member's last name.
- Email: lets you enter the team member's email address.
- Receive Marketing Messages: tick this checkbox to opt the team member in on marketing communications that you send.
- Username: lets you enter a unique identifier for the team member.
- Password: lets you enter a word or phrase that the team member uses to access their account.
- Confirm Password: lets you re-enter the password for verification that it was entered correctly.
Roles and notifications
Tick the checkboxes for the roles that apply to the team member.
You cannot redefine the role of the Admin user who originally signed up for the DecoNetwork site.
- Roles assigns functional abilities to the team member. The role will define what the team member can see and do within Deconetwork, in accordance with the following table:
Role Function Admin Access to all areas of the system, including the Admin area to configure fulfillment settings. Sales Manager Can create and edit orders and quotes in Business Hub and may assign them to sales team members. The Dashboard allows views of other team member performance. May view the production overview. Can add, view, edit, delete, merge and move customers. May generate and send customer account statements. May access the record payments node. No access to Admin settings. Production Manager Business Hub access only. The overview shows the performance of all orders. Can process all production items or can assign them to any production team member. Web developer Can only manage the online store associated with the Fulfillment Center. Cannot access any affiliate stores. No access to BH. No access to fulfillment settings. Shipping Business Hub access to the shipping node. The overview shows orders yet to be shipped. Can manage all shipping functions. Artwork admin Can process any artwork approval or assign it to any artwork team member. Production team Can only process production items assigned to them. May access all order information required to produce the order. May record waste and mark as job complete / partially complete, and set internal job notes. May not edit the order. No access to Admin. Sales team The Dashboard shows the sales team member's own sales and quote performance. Can only process quotes and orders in Business Hub that are assigned to them. May view production overview for orders and quotes to which they are assigned. Purchasing Can process purchase orders by accessing the Purchase Orders node in Business Hub. May view the status of all outstanding orders. Artwork staff Can process any artwork approvals. Approve payments May only access and process Approve Payments node in Business Hub.
- Notifications: lets you choose the email notifications that are sent to the user via their role assignment. Notifications are available for team members with Admin, Sales Manager, and Purchasing roles. Each notification is an editable template, accessed via Settings > Email & Order Templates > Email Templates.
- Show Walkthroughs: enables interactive tutorials that guide users on their first visit to the different parts of DecoNetwork.
- Reset Walkthroughs: tick this checkbox to reset the walkthroughs if they are enabled.
- Show Videos: enables videos that show the users, on their first visit, how to use different parts of DecoNetwork.
- Reset Videos: tick this checkbox to reset the videos if they are enabled.
- Click Save.