As you are creating a quote or an order, you can easily add a product that the customer has ordered before. The complete product specifications populate the order or quote form, saving you time on data entry.
To add a previously ordered product:
- Click on the Add Previously Ordered Product button.
The Add Previously Ordered Product popup is displayed with previously ordered products categorized under three tabs:
- Ordered Products: Pre-configured products previously ordered by the customer
- Saved Layouts: Design layouts saved by the customer
- Ordered Free Form Products: Free form products previously ordered by the customer
- Select a tab.
- Enter values into on or more of the Product Code, Name, Order Date, Order Number and Customer PO Number fields, then click Search to find the product you want.
- Browse through the products using the pagination menu at the bottom of the popup.
- Tick the checkbox of the product you want to add.
- Click on the OK button.