As you are creating a quote or an order, you can easily add a product that the customer has ordered before. The complete product specifications populate the order or quote form, saving you time on data entry.
To add a previously ordered product:
- Click on the Add Previously Ordered Product button.
The Add Previously Ordered Product popup is displayed with previously ordered products categorized under three tabs:
- Ordered Products: Pre-configured products previously ordered by the customer.
- Saved Layouts: Design layouts saved by the customer, but not yet ordered.
Saved layouts are automatically removed from a customer's account if the customer has not logged into their account for 60 days. The customer will be emailed after 50 days of inactivity, warning them that the saved layout will be removed after 10 days. The email will prompt the customer to login to prevent the saved layout from being removed. The warning email is generated by a template, named "Remove Saved Layouts Warning", which can be edited. See Email and Order Templates, for instructions on how to edit templates.
- Ordered Free Form Products: Free form products previously ordered by the customer.
- Select a tab.
- Enter values into one or more of the Product Code, Name, Order Date, Order Number, and Customer PO Number fields, then click Search to find the product you want.
- Browse through the products using the pagination menu at the bottom of the popup.
- Tick the checkbox of the product you want to add.
- Click on the OK button.