You can determine if your front-end website should allow a quote request at any time. If enabled by default, a request a quote link will appear in the top menu bar. The link will allow a customer to make a general query for pricing based on what they want, including the option to specify blank products, decoration process, and art to be used for decoration.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- This feature is only available on multi-store plans
To enable a quote request:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites > Manage Site > Administration > Request Quote Settings.
The Request Quote Settings page will be displayed in the work area.
- Select an option from the Allow Request Quote dropdown list.
If enabled, the Request A Quote Link will appear in your web site navigation.
When a customer submits a quote request, a quote will be generated and will appear in Business Hub on the Quotes page with the status, "Quote Requested".
You can edit the quote request and send it to the customer as a quote directly from Business Hub. Read the Edit Quote help article or information on how to edit a quote request.