You can edit a quote to change any of its details at any time, regardless of what status it has.
- You must have Administrator, Sales Manager or Sales Team permission to use this feature.
To edit a quote:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Quotes.
- Click View to load the quote you want to edit.
If you have defined order display colors based on due date, the quote rows will be color-coded accordingly. Click here for instructions on how to configure order display colors.
You can also click anywhere within a quote's row to load it, except on the customer name. Clicking on the customer name loads the customer record.
The quote will be loaded in the main work area.
If you have defined order display colors based on due date, the Ship By Date label will be color-coded accordingly. Click here for instructions on how to configure order display colors.
Click the image to enlarge.
If the quote was generated from a quote request, it will have a Quote Request Details section beneath the Customer Details section. This will contain all the details the customer supplied when submitting the quote request. If the customer uploaded a design, you will be able to download it by clicking on the Download link.
Click the image to enlarge.
Note: (The Quote Request Details section is not available on the Essentials plan and on higher plans that are in Quote Mode. If you are using Essentials or Quote Mode, you can download designs using the Design Breakdown popup. The Design Breakdown popup is accessed by clicking on the cog icon. See below for details).
- Click on Edit Quote.
The quote will become editable.
- Make changes to the quote as required.
You can edit the quote details.
You can make the following edits:
- Specify if the quote is a priority order by ticking the Is Priority Quote checkbox
- Specify if the artwork requires approval by ticking the Order artwork requires approval? checkbox
- Specify a customer purchase order number in the Customer PO Number field
- Change the Quote Date
- Change the date the Quote Expires
- Specify the Ship By Date
- Change the affiliate Store the quote originates from if it was created in Business Hub
- Choose a Contract Price Level (Premium or Enterprise plans only)
You can edit the details of each line item in the quote:
For each line item, you can make the following edits:
- Change the product by clicking on the product Name field
- Change the color by clicking on the Color field
- Edit the decorations by clicking on the load in designer icon
- Change any options by clicking on the Options field
- Edit the price by clicking on the Unit Price field
- Change the quantities per size by clicking on the Qty field
- Edit the total price for the line item by clicking on the Line Total field
- Specify a discount by clicking on the Discount field
- Edit the total price with discounts applied by clicking on the Total field
You can apply a number of actions to each line item by clicking on the cog at the end of the line item to reveal the Actions menu.
- use purchase order: tick the checkbox if you want a purchase order to be raised for the line item
- load in designer: click on this menu item to load the product in the Online Designer
- copy line item: click on this menu item to copy the line item
- delete line: click on this menu item to delete the line item
- file attachments: click on this menu item to add an attachment to the line item
- move up: click on this menu item to move the line item up one position
- move down: click on this menu item to move the line item down one position
- include tax: tick the checkbox if you want tax to be included for this line item
- design breakdown: click on this menu item to download the design files uploaded for the line item. The Design Breakdown popup will be displayed, showing a table of designs sorted by decoration type for each decoration area. Click on the Download Source Artwork link to download the desired design.
- Click on Save & Email Quote in the Quote Actions menu to save the quote and email it to your customer for approval.
You can choose to apply other actions to the quote:
- Save as Draft: If it is currently in draft and still incomplete, you can re-save your quote as a draft and update it later.
- Cancel Edits: Reverts the quote to the condition it was in before the changes were made.
- Save Quote: If you do not want to send the quote to the customer just yet, just click Save Quote. Once saved, you will have the option to send the quote to the customer at a later time.