Under Armour products are part of the alphabroder catalog, however, access to the brand is restricted to authorized sellers only. Access to the Under Armour products requires that you authenticate your alphabroder account in DecoNetwork. To authenticate your account, you will need to enable Live Ordering.
NOTE: The activation of live ordering does not imply automatic ordering. Even with live ordering enabled, the responsibility to determine when a Purchase Order (PO) is generated and whether to transmit it electronically to the supplier remains with you. Enabling live ordering does not require you to place the POs through DecoNetwork, it simply grants you the flexibility to do so.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- You must have an alphabroder account and you must be an authorized seller
To authenticate your alphabroder account in DecoNetwork:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Click on Supplier Account Details.
The Manage Suppliers page will be displayed.
- Click Edit next to alphabroder.
- Scroll down to the Live Ordering Settings section.
- Tick the Use Live Ordering checkbox.
- Enter your credentials.
- Click Save.