Some suppliers provide you with the option of having your purchase order blind shipped directly to your customers. Blind shipping means that the shipment will not have any reference to the supplier. The supplier may include a shipping label with your company's name and address on the shipment or may not include a return address at all. Contact the supplier to see what labeling options they provide.
Suppliers that currently provide this option:
- S&S Activewear
- You must have Administrator and/or Purchasing permission to use this feature.
To blind ship a purchase order:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Business Hub > Purchase Orders.
- Create a purchase order.
Click on the links below to see detailed instructions on how to create a purchase order either automatically or manually.
- Tick the Blind Ship checkbox.
The checkbox will only be available if the supplier provides the option in their API. An API (application program interface) is a set of rules that enables software applications to communicate with one another.
- Click on the Edit Delivery Address button.
- Edit the details in the Edit delivery details popup.
- Click Save Purchase Order.
- Click Send Purchase Order to send the purchase order to the supplier.
The Send Purchase Order action will not be available if the supplier account details have not been set up and there is no email address associated with the supplier.
Go to Products > Supplier Account Details > Edit Supplier to set up the supplier account details.
- Select the method for sending the purchase order.
- Live Send: Send purchase order directly to the supplier's ordering system
- Email: Send purchase order via email
- Click send.