Here, you can analyze the products sold throughout your stores in order to identify popular products. You can use this feature to see what products are selling and which products are not selling. This is beneficial to your website because it allows you to know where you need to make adjustments and improvements.
- You must have administrator permission to access this feature
To view products sold:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Reports.
- Select Products Sold.
- Select a Date option for which you would like to view the list of products sold.
- Tick the Include product options checkbox if you want product options (such as color) to be included in the list.
- Click Update.
The list of products sold within your chosen date range will be displayed in the main work area.
Clicking Download Data in the Breadcrumb and Action bar will download the displayed list to your computer in CSV format.
Test orders paid via a test facility will not appear in any report.