This article explains how to configure integration between Dropbox and the Production Files Sync app so that all your production files are automatically downloaded and synced to your Dropbox account. For details about the Production Files Sync app, see the help article, Production Files Sync.
- You must have Administrator and/or Production Manager permission to use this feature.
- You must have already completed the steps in the Production Files Sync help article.
- You must have a Dropbox account.
Watch the video below for a quick overview of how to configure production file sync integration with Dropbox, and read below for more detailed instructions and for information on settings.
To Configure Dropbox Production File Sync Integration:
- Log into your DecoNetwork website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Production & Order Settings > Production Files Sync.
- Click Activate Now in the panel of the storage provider of your choice.
- In the Connect To Dropbox configuration screen, click on the Connect button.
If you are not already signed in to your Dropbox account, the Dropbox Sign In page will be displayed.
- Enter your credentials to sign in or create a new account if you do not already have an account with Dropbox.
Once signed in, the Dropbox/DecoNetwork File Sync authorization screen will be displayed.
- Click Allow.
By clicking allow, you are authorizing the DecoNetwork Files Sync app to have access to a folder called "DecoNetwork Files" in your Dropbox account.
If the connection is successful, you will be redirected back to the Production Files Sync page in your DecoNetwork Fulfillment Center and the Dropbox panel will show the status, "Currently Active".
- Once the connection is active, all production files for new orders generated after the connection will automatically be copied to your Dropbox account under the DecoNetwork Files folder. There will be a separate sub-folder created per order. This sub-folder will contain the same files that are generated when you download production files from the Production page in Business Hub, i.e. the worksheet will be in the Order folder and then there will be a sub-folder for each item, containing all relevant production files for that item.
- Production files will start being copied to your Dropbox account once all items in an order are ready for production. If for some reason there are errors in particular production files copied to your Dropbox account or some files fail to sync, you can use the Force graphics regeneration command within a production item in Business Hub to re-sync the files.
- If alternate format production files and source files have been enabled, the source artwork will be synced into the main folder together with the main production file and edit files unless there is more than one artwork.
If more than one artwork exists, a separate "source_artwork" sub-folder will be created for each decoration process. Each source_artwork folder will be suffixed by the process ID and the source files will be synced to the appropriate folder.