Artwork Fees are charged, when selected, for conducting work on customer supplied art assets as part of an order or quote.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Artwork Fees:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Decoration Processes > [Process to configure].
- Select Artwork Fee.
The Artwork Fee settings are displayed in the main work area.
- Tick or untick the Automatically Create Artwork Job checkbox.
Automatically creating an artwork job means that when artwork using the selected process is applied to an order or quote as part of a design, the artwork approval process is initiated. This will require the customer to submit (if they haven't already done so) their artwork/concepts to your art department who will then send it back to the customer when the work is complete. The customer will then approve or reject the work. Rejection sends the artwork back for another round of work and approval. Approval moves the job into the production phase. The process is all managed via email alert and links to DecoNetwork with full auditing of all approvals and correspondence to prevent disputes at a later date. Management views of the approvals and production processes are available in Business Hub under the Artwork Approvals node in the main tree view.
- Select an option to determine what designs artwork jobs will automatically be created for. (Only available if Automatically Create Artwork Job is enabled).
- Automatically create artwork job for all designs: when ticked, artwork jobs will automatically be created for both stock designs and customer-uploaded designs.
- Automatically create artwork job for user uploaded designs: when ticked, will only create artwork jobs for customer-uploaded designs.
- Set a fee for doing artwork.
The artwork fee is automatically applied for artwork approval jobs that are created in Business Hub. The fee can be overridden for quotes and orders inside of Business Hub.
- When you are done, click Save.