The Product List displays all products that are available in your DecoNetwork that have been added by either importing products pre-configured by your selected suppliers, or by configuring your own custom products. Once added, products can be categorized and edited to suit your business needs.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To view the Product List:
- Log in to Admin
- Click Products
The main work area shows a list of categories of products, a search bar, and a list of products selected from supplier catalogs and other products you have added to DecoNetwork.
For the purposes of searching and arranging your products, supplied products are assigned into categories. The left section of the main work area lets you manage your categories. A product will appear in the categories to which it is assigned in the Product Listing tree view, and also appear in that category in any web store in which that category is displayed
- Add will create a new category that is added to the bottom of the list of categories. When adding a category, you will have to name it and make thumbnail image configurations as per your design plans
- Dragging and dropping a category will move it to a new location within your category structure
- Delete will remove the category. For this to succeed you must first delete or move products out of that category
- Edit will let you rename or change the image selections for the category
Pressing Sort will open the sort screen, which allows you to manually re-arrange the display order of your products within each category, or globally, as controlled by the Show products in sub categories checkbox. The root node of the tree view "All" will not be affected by this setting as every product belongs to the "All" category, regardless of its specific category setting. Using the arrows will move a selected product up or down as selected.
The Import button contains the option to Import Products, and the option to Import Inventory Levels.
- For information on importing products, see the Importing Products article
- For information on importing inventory levels, see the Import Inventory Levels article