The Product List displays all products that are available in your DecoNetwork system that have been added by either importing products pre-configured by your selected suppliers, or by configuring your own custom products. Once added, products can be categorized and edited to suit your business needs.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To view the Product List:
- Log in to Admin
- Click Products
The main work area shows a categories list, a search bar, a bulk actions list, and an Apply Action command along with the list of products selected from supplier catalogs and other products you have added to DecoNetwork.
The products list shows the thumbnail image, code, name, supplier, product group, and the prices for the decoration processes that can be applied to each product.
For the purposes of searching and arranging your products, supplied products are assigned to categories. The left section of the main work area contains a toolbar and the product category tree that lets you manage your categories.
A product will appear in the product listing when the category to which it is assigned is selected in the product category tree.
For information on how to manage product categories, see the Product Categories help article.
Clicking Sort will open the Sort screen, which allows you to manually re-arrange the display order of your products.
The Show products in sub categories checkbox, when ticked, will show the products contained within all the sub-categories as well as the main category when a main category is selected. Leaving the Show products in sub categories checkbox ticked will allow you to sort the products globally across all categories. Un-ticking the Show products in sub categories checkbox will allow you to sort within each individual category.
The root node of the tree view "All" will not be affected by the Show products in sub categories setting as every product belongs to the "All" category, regardless of its specific category setting.
Use the arrow buttons to move a product up or down. The arrow button with a line above will move a product to the beginning of the products list. The up arrow button will move a product up one place. The down arrow button will move a product down one place. The arrow button with a line below will move a product to the end of the products list. Clicking and holding down the button with both up and down arrows allows you to drag a product to a different position in the list.
Click Save when you are done sorting.
The Import button contains the option to Import Products, and the option to Import Inventory Levels.
- For information on importing products, see the Importing Products article
- For information on importing inventory levels, see the Import Inventory Levels article
Add New Product
Use the Search field to search for products by product code, color, description, and name.
You can click on advanced search to filter products by Product Group, Product Name, Availability, Brand, Status, Pricing, Supplier, Supplier Status, Product Code, and Product Type. Tick the Show products from all subcategories checkbox to include all subcategory products in the search results.
The Bulk Action drop-down list lets you process products in bulk using one of the following bulk processing actions.
- Set Inactive Status: lets you set the status of the selected products to inactive.
- Set Active Status: lets you set the status of the selected products to active.
- Delete Products: lets you delete the selected products.
- Set Import Set: lets you choose a step to indicate the state of completion of the selected products.
- Export Inventory Levels: lets you export the inventory levels for the selected products to a CSV file.
- Export Products: lets you export the data for the selected products to a CSV file.
- Set Availability: lets you set the availability of the selected products.
- Modify Categories: lets you modify the categories of the selected products.
- Assign Product Group: lets you choose a product group for the selected products.
Click here for detailed information about product groups.
Tick the checkboxes of products you want to apply the bulk action to, select the bulk action from the dropdown list, then click Apply Action.
You can select all products on the page by clicking on the checkbox in the title row of the table. You can select all available products by clicking on the "Select all [x] products" link that appears at the end of the Bulk Action row after you have ticked the Select All checkbox.