While DecoNetwork handles SKU codes and GTIN automatically you may wish to modify these to suit your business needs. Additionally, inventory control is set for the product on this screen. Inventory control will generate purchase orders for stock in a low-level state as determined by your settings. Low stock level warnings are also issued as emails to team members in the Admin and Purchasing roles.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Purchase Order generation requires the Purchase Order App to be enabled
To manage SKU, GTIN, and Inventory for a product:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select a product to configure by either:
- Clicking on the product code.
- Clicking on the product name.
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
The product properties will be shown in the main work area, with a menu at the left to select property categories. General will be selected by default.
- Select SKU, GTIN & Inventory from the product properties menu.
The main work area contains the configuration options for SKU, GTIN, and inventory.
- Configure the settings as required.
Ticking the Enable inventory for this product checkbox will reveal the inventory columns for the SKU table.
- Color the color of the product.
- Size the size of the product.
- Sub Size the size of the product.
- SKU Code a series of identifying numbers and letters assigned to a product that is used to track your inventory.
- GTIN a globally unique series of numbers and letters used to identify the product for trade.
- Stock Item? enabling this turns on inventory tracking for this item.
- Location lets you enter/edit the coordinate number of the storage bin where the item is located, giving you more control in managing your inventory.
The location number will appear on the Production Worksheet, Purchase Order Stock Sheet, Order Inventory Pull Sheet, Packing Slips and in the popup that appears when clicking on the Ordered or Received column while viewing the Production tab of an Order in Business Hub.
- Inventory On Hand lets you update the inventory level recorded to the actual amount you presently have in stock if there is any discrepancy.
After you have changed the inventory level, an icon will be displayed beside the field.
Clicking on the icon will open the Inventory Change Reason popup, allowing you to enter a reason why the inventory level was manually changed.
- Low Stock Warning lets you modify the inventory level at which a warning email will be sent to relevant team members informing them of the situation.
- Reorder To Level lets you modify the amount of product a purchase order will aim to restock your inventory level to.
- Inventory On Order shows the present amount of the product that has already been ordered, but not yet received.
- For Stock: shows the number of inventory items on order for stock keeping.
- For Orders: shows the number of inventory items on order to fulfill orders.
- Log opens a log window detailing events relating to the product in terms of inventory level.
Displays the SKU information of the product you are viewing the log of.
Inventory Event Log
Lists a log of events affecting the inventory level of the product. Events include:
- Restock of inventory from purchase order
- Restock of inventory from product import
- Restock of inventory from manual entry
- Depletion of inventory due to allocating of products to an order
Current Purchase Orders
Lists the current purchase orders that are awaiting stock to replenish the product inventory to the required level.
- Click Save or Save and Continue when done.