While DecoNetwork handles SKU codes and GTIN automatically you may wish to modify these to suit your business needs. Additionally, inventory control is set for the product on this screen. Inventory control will generate purchase orders for stock in a low-level state as determined by your settings. Low stock level warnings are also issued as emails to team members in the Admin and Purchasing roles.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
- Purchase Order generation requires the Purchase Order App to be enabled
To manage SKU, GTIN, and Inventory for a product:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Products.
- Select a product to configure by either:
- Clicking on the product code.
- Clicking on the product name.
- Clicking on the Manage button beside the product you want to configure, then selecting Edit Product.
The product properties will be shown in the main work area, with a menu at the left to select property categories. General will be selected by default.
- Select SKU, GTIN & Inventory from the product properties menu.
The main work area contains the configuration options for SKU, GTIN, and inventory.
- Configure the settings as required.
Ticking the Enable inventory for this product checkbox will reveal the inventory columns for the SKU table.
- Stock Item enabling this turns on inventory tracking for this SKU.
- Inventory On Hand is the amount of stock you presently have.
- Low Stock Warning is the inventory level at which a warning email will be sent to relevant team members informing them of the situation.
- Reorder To Level is the amount of product a purchase order will aim to restock your inventory level to.
- Inventory On Order shows the present amount of the product that has already been ordered, but not yet received.
- Log opens a log window detailing events relating to the product in terms of inventory level.
Displays the SKU information of the product you are viewing the log of.
Inventory Event Log
Lists a log of events affecting the inventory level of the product. Events include:
- Restock of inventory from purchase order
- Restock of inventory from product import
- Restock of inventory from manual entry
- Depletion of inventory due to allocating of products to an order
Current Purchase Orders
Lists the current purchase orders that are awaiting stock to replenish the product inventory to the required level.
- Click Save or Save and Continue when done.