DecoNetwork lets you use your existing domain name to run your stores under. This article covers the configuration screens to do this and details changes you will need to arrange via your DNS provider to make it happen. You may also disable stores' ability to use DecoNetwork domain names.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Domain Names Used in your Stores:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites > Store Domains.
- Use DecoNetwork domain when ticked, will make DecoNetwork's store domain names available. This will be in addition to any other name that you make available yourself.
- Press Add Domain to make additional domain names, which you control, available to your stores. Do not add www or any other prefix to the domain name. These domain names will be used by stores in the format of (storename).(yourdomainname).(extension). For example mystore.fulfilmentcentre.com.
Required DNS records for Custom Domains
Please check our separate help article for DNS record information.