DecoNetwork lets you use your existing domain name to run your stores under. This article covers the configuration screens to do this and details changes you will need to arrange via your DNS provider to make it happen. You may also disable stores' ability to use DecoNetwork domain names.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To Configure Domain Names Used in your Stores:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Websites > Store Domains.
- Use DecoNetwork domain when ticked, will make DecoNetwork's store domain names available. This will be in addition to any other name that you make available yourself.
- Press Add Domain to make additional domain names, which you control, available to your stores. Do not add www or any other prefix to the domain name. These domain names will be used by stores in the format of (storename).(yourdomainname).(extension). For example mystore.fulfilmentcentre.com.
Configure your DNS to point to DecoNetwork
To complete this configuration, the DNS for your domain name must be changed to point to DecoNetwork. Within your DNS settings, create or modify the * hostname entry to point to the website IP address of 184.108.40.206
You may need to contact your system administrator or existing host to make these changes on your behalf.
Depending on your domain provider, the change may take up to 48 hours to go live. Talk to your domain provider's technical support if you need clarification of this step.
Once you have everything configured, including any domain names that have had their A record modified and the change has been propagated via the DNS, press Verify Domains at the top of the Store Domains settings page to confirm domain name is working as expected.