One of the great features of DecoNetwork is the ability to link up with shipping carriers so that they can provide live shipping rate estimates at the time of checkout or at the time that you are creating an order in Business Hub.
DecoNetwork also supports integration with Shipstation to facilitate a more streamlined shipping management process. ShipStation is a dedicated multi-carrier shipping platform that has powerful automation tools that make the management of your shipping workflow quicker and easier. See the ShipStation Connection article for more information.
Watch the following video to see how to set up live shipping methods. Read below for written instructions.
- You must have administrator access to use this feature
To set up live shipping methods:
- Log into your DecoNetwork Website.
- Browse to Admin > Settings > Shipping.
Select Shipping Methods.
A list of your configured shipping methods will appear in a list.
- Click on the Add Live Shipping Method in the top actions toolbar.
The Add Live Shipping Method page will be displayed.
- Enter your credentials and tick the checkbox for each of the shipping methods that you want to enable for each carrier.
You need to first sign up for an account with the carriers that you want to connect.
- When done, click the Save button.